Giantess Vore POV Giantess Vore POV

This nothing special but I gotta love your take on falling into a mouth and being swallowed by a lovely girl. But the falling over or something part is what I don't like about this animation. Really got a good feeling about the sliding down her gullet. Bravo and good luck don't stop believing.

Fluttershy's Inner Workings POV Fluttershy's Inner Workings POV

Regardless of this character being a cute thing that would never do such a thing. I love that you code Fluttershy to do this vore skit. Tthis animation really makes me smile wit its unique style and superior sound mixing.

Bellyful of Rocks Bellyful of Rocks

Woah this animation is the best dragon problem story ever made. Nice to see someone appreciate Maud Pie too. Love the art style it has great atomosphere. Keep up the great work.

Emotion Emotion

Well you did mighty fine on the Visuals but this could have had some music to make it better.

Grunkle Stan VS Mr Krabs Grunkle Stan VS Mr Krabs

Too short but well spent awesomesauce

BAD COFFEE BAD COFFEE

Lol Noice!

Life on Grass - episode 7: She's really hot... Life on Grass - episode 7: She's really hot...

Woah this is awesome but too short

AdacorAnimation responds:

Thanks! If you like it, watch the others episodes of the series, too. And follow me:
and

Lemons Lemons

Learn to make your own jokes and to draw well and color broh. the story you made is okay tho broh.

SansikalsAnimations responds:

Thank you for the critique! As of now, I'm working on an animation with original audio, and a better art style. As far as coloring goes, I feel like it would only take longer to make.

Murdocs sex tape (SHITPOST) Murdocs sex tape (SHITPOST)

Damn good audio but terrible animation

BroKenPi responds:

Your not supposed to take this seriously.
(SHITPOST)

Here CUMS a THOT Here CUMS a THOT

Nice try broh... this ins't sexy at all broh!